MI 3125 EurotestCOMBO from Metrel is the appropriate instrument for the installation safety testing on TT and TN systems.
The bright graphic display with backlight ensures that results, indications, measurement parameters and messages are clear, visible and easy to read. The red and green LEDs on either side of the display provide a clear PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. The Electrical tester MI-3125 EUROTEST COMBO contains integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for the automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance results.
The handling of the instrument is designed to be as simple and clear as possible. Each test has its own individual help screen describing how to connect the instrument into the installation and how to perform a measurement.
MI 3125 EurotestCOMBO performs continuity, insulation, RCD, loop, line, voltage, frequency and phase sequence tests required by the EN 61557 standard.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A).
- LED Pass/Fail indicators: two LED indicators for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results are placed on both sides of the LCD;
- Help screens: instrument comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site;
- Built-in fuse tables: this unique feature allows automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance results compared to the regulations;
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time;
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the unit up to date;
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test;
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MΩ;
- Trip Lock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop impedance test without tripping the RCD;
- Multi-system testing: tests on single and multiphase TT and TN systems;
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries;
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure significantly reduces test time.
- Initial and periodic testing of domestic and industrial installations;
- Testing of single and multiphase systems;
- Testing of TT and TN systems.
Official Website - Electrical tester MI-3125 EUROTEST COMBO – Metrel
F.Fonseca is the representative of the Metrel in Portugal.