Process, Instrumentation & Environment?
The Ventis Slide-on Pump is ideally suited for operators that wear their gas monitor primarily for personal protection but occasionally require a pump for confined space entries. It is compatible with the Ventis Pro, Ventis MX4 and MX4 iQuad multi-gas monitors.
|Instrument Warranty:||Two-year warranty, excluding consumables (i.e. - filters)|
|Case Material:||Polycarbonate with protective rubber overmold|
|Sample Draw Capability:||Up to 15.2 meters|
|Dimensions:||143 mm x 81 mm x 68 mm - Lithium-ion battery version
143 mm x 81 mm x 85 mm - Extended-range
lithium-ion battery version
143 mm x 81 mm x 73 mm - Alkaline battery version
|Weight:||270 g - Lithium-ion battery version
316 g - Extended-range lithium-ion battery version
284 g - Alkaline battery version
|Operating Temperature Range:||-20°C-50°C|
|Operating Humidity Range:||15%-95% non-condensing (continuous)|
|Power Source/Run Time:||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack - 18 hours @ 20ºC
Rechargeable extended-range lithium-ion battery
Pack - 36 hours @ 20ºC
Replaceable AAA alkaline battery pack - 10 hours @ 20ºC
|Pump Fault Alarms:||Ultra-bright LEDs
Loud audible alarm (90 dB at 30 cm)
|IP Rating:||Third-party certified IP67|
|Certifications:||ATEX Ex ia I Ma and Ex ia IIC T4 Ga;
Equipment Group and Category: I M1 and II 1G
- Compatible with VentisPro, Ventis MX4 and MX4 iQuad;
- Available in black or safety orange;
- Easily attachable and removable;
- Uses same battery packs / chargers as Ventis;
- Flexible battery options.
- Workplaces Monitoring, peak control concentrations, eg in explosive zones laboratories, sewage treatment plants, areas with combustion processes;
- Workers protection in confined spaces and open areas;
- Refineries, petrochemical, chemical, pulp and paper;
- Gas distribution and inspection.
F.Fonseca is the representative of Industrial Scientific in Portugal.